The Global Crossed Roller Bearing Market was valued at US$ 1327.0 Million in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, March 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cross roller bearings, also called cross roller slides, consist of two sets of raceways and bearings arranged at right angles to each other. Cylindrical bearings or rollers are mounted along the length of a rail. Cross roller bearings provide more linear motion accuracy, stiffness, and load carrying capacity than other frequently used friction reducing devices like ball bearings. They can also support moment loads, radial forces, and tilt loads, unlike ball bearings. This allows one cross roller bearing to replace many ball bearings, reducing the space needed for ball bearings and the associated material costs. The development of the industrial sector along with the investments in the development of smart factories has enhanced the applications of crossed roller bearings in these sectors and presents positive growth prospects for the global market. cross roller bearing market over the forecast period. Large diameter crossed roller bearings are required by machine tools in the construction, mining and agricultural sectors. The need for large diameter bearings is expected to increase in these industries, bolstering the growth of the cross roller bearing market.
According to a new report from Absolute overview of the markets. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% from 2022 to 2030. The growing demand for custom crossed roller bearings owing to the upgrading and expansion of existing manufacturing facilities as well as the adoption of innovative machinery and technology across all industries is fueling the growth of the global market. crossed roller bearing market.
Get a sample PDF report with related charts and graphs (pre and post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=999
Key Findings of the Crossed Roller Bearings Market
• The structure of crossed tapered roller bearings allows it to accommodate axial loads in both directions, including radial loads and tilting moments, which has intensified its adoption in a wide range of industrial applications. Cross-Roller Bearing Variant Expected to Grow Further with Highest CAGR Over the Next Eight Years
• The ability of crossed roller bearings to support large axial and radial loads has improved their applicability in industrial robots, as well as other end-use applications. Large investments in industrial robots are expected to fuel the growth of the segment over the forecast period.
• Medical equipment is the second fastest growing application category in the global cross roller bearing market over the forecast period. Their high accuracy makes them particularly desirable for indexing tables found in blood centrifuges. Increasing investment in the development of surgical assist robots is contributing to the growth of the segment in the global market.
• Indirect distribution channels are gaining traction in the global cross roller bearing market and are expected to witness the fastest growth rate over the next eight years. Manufacturers are increasingly engaging with distributors to expand their geographic presence and grow their customer base.
• Asia-Pacific dominated the global cross roller bearing market and is expected to accelerate at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Increasing industrial investment in the region is supporting the region’s growth in the global market.
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=999
List of Key Players of Crossed Roller Bearings Market:
• CPM SpA
• GMT Europe GmbH
• Hiwin Corporation
• IBO GmbH
• IKO International
• ISB Industries
• Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co., Ltd.
• LYC Bearing Company
• NSK Ltd.
• Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
• THB BEARINGS CO., LTD.
• THE TIMKEN COMPANY
• THK CO., LTD.
• Other market players
Check out our exclusive press releases at Global Industry News24
Cross Roller Bearing Market Segmentation
Prospects of Type of Crossed Roller Bearings
• Cylindrical crossed roller bearings
• Crossed tapered roller bearings
Overview of cross roller bearing dimensions
• Less than 50mm
• 50mm to 150mm
• 150mm to 300mm
• 300mm to 450mm
• 450mm to 600mm
• 600mm to 750mm
• More than 750mm
Application prospects of crossed roller bearings
• Industrial equipment
o Machine tools
o Grinding machines
o Handling equipment
o Precision rotary tables
• Industrial robots
• Semiconductor processing machines
• Medical equipement
o X-ray equipment
o CT scanners
o Surgical assistance robots
• Radar systems
• Radio telescopes and optics
Cross Roller Bearings Distribution Channel Prospects
Regional Perspectives of Crossed Roller Bearings
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
• Europe (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Buy Latest Detailed Cross Roller Bearing Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=999
Global Oxyfuel Combustion Technology Market- https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Oxy-Fuel-Combustion-Technology-Market-2021—2029-825
General Purpose HSM Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/General-Purpose-HSMs-Market-2021—2029-830
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization.
From in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.